Optimizing musical training by addressing the well-being and personal satisfaction of the musician.
For: Music Educators or Generalists (Early Childhood and Elementary)
- Music Curriculum Development and End-of-Year Program Planning
- Fostering an Environment for Musical Engagement
- Assessment and Evaluation in the Music Classroom
- Music and Movement
- Music & Literacy Connection
- Building Cultural Understanding through Music
- The Auditory Environment: A Prelude & Accompaniment to Learning
- Cross-Curricular Connection through Music
- The Orff Approach to Musical Understanding
- A Montessori Approach: Meaningful Music Learning from Early Childhood to the Primary Years
"Optimizing musical training by addressing the well-being and personal satisfaction of the musician."